"The Young Family Cemetery was relocated to this site in 1994. The original cemetery was at the crest of the hill adjacent to the Old Jayne English building in 1883. The Young Family donated land to the state to help make the Northern Hospital of the Insane a reality. The People of Indiana are eternally grateful to the Young Family for their donation of land."
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.